Culligan Saskatoon are Local & Family OwnedWe’ve had the opportunity to serve the Saskatoon and Surrounding areas since 1947 and help provide outstanding products and services to our customers. We’ve got the technology and research of a global corporation backing us, however at our heart we’re a small mom and pop shop here to serve you and help our team members stick around and be involved in our community. Culligan’s Products: Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
Does your hair and skin feel dry, dead or itchy?The problem is often your water! A Culligan Whole House System takes out the sediment leaving your hair and skin soft, smooth and ALIVE! From simple bottled water to Reverse Osmosis systems and Water Softeners, Culligan Saskatoon has solutions for you –Our team are hard working, honest and we understand the value of relationships and excellent customer service .. pure and simple, and that’s why Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water Experts!
Are you tired or embarrassed of spotted glassware every time they come out of the dishwasher or sink?A Culligan Whole House System gets rid of sediment so that everything is spotless! From simple bottled water to Reverse Osmosis systems and Water Softeners, Culligan Saskatoon has solutions for you –Our team are hard working, honest and we understand the value of relationships and excellent customer service .. pure and simple, and that’s why Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water Experts!
Here we share a tip & a video on 8 Ways a Culligan Water Softener will benefit you:
1. You’ll use less soap and cleaning products when you have a Culligan water softener.
2. Want softer, more manageable hair? Without a buildup of hard water minerals in your hair, you will!
3. If you have sensitive skin, soft water reduces the irritation from soaps and shampoos.
4. The plumbing and water-using appliances in your home will last longer with soft water, which reduces mineral buildup that clogs pipes and lowers water pressure.
5. Do you color your hair? Having a water softener in your home will help colored hair stay bright and radiant for longer.
6. Razor burn is a pain — literally. With soft water, razors glide more easily across the skin. The blades will last longer, too!
7. Are your dishes spotty when you take them out of the dishwasher? Bet you have hard water. A softener will remove harmful minerals that can cloud or etch your glassware.
8. Clothes last longer, stay softer and remain brighter with soft water – hard water leaves mineral particles in the weave of most fabrics causing them to look dull and dingy.Like us on Facebook Here – See more at: http://www.trustedsaskatoon.com/blog/post/Trusted-Saskatoon-Water-Experts-Culligan-tip-on-10-Ways-Culligan-Water-Systems-Will-Benefit-You.aspx