The average woman in North America spends over $2,000 per year on health, beauty, & hygiene products. Hours and hours are spent trying to undo the damage that has been done to our hair and skin.
What most ladies don't realize is one of the most effective forms of preventing and repairing damaged hair and skin is something we use every day, multiple times per day... water.
Water is the lifeblood of our home and our health, without it we wouldn't exist. So how can we ensure our water is improving our efforts to stay healthy and not hurting it?
You use water for drinking, bathing, laundry, and dishes. Each one of these daily tasks gives us an opportunity to improve our health, our skin & hair, and our home.
- Drinking: Everyone knows the importance of drinking plenty of water. It helps in digestion, organ function, energy, vitality, and so much more. However, little is said on the type of water you should be drinking. For example, tap water can contain many harmful chemicals and contaminants. Some caused by humans, others caused by nature. Even chlorine and chloramines that are used to "clean" the water can actually cause more harm than good. There are even studies correlating chlorine consumption through water to breast cancer. Reverse Osmosis purification is proven to be the most cost-effective form of water treatment for improving drinking water. Culligan Reverse Osmosis reduces common contaminants up to 99% and also makes sure no chlorine, chloramines, or chemicals are getting into your system.
- Bathing: From washing our face to taking showers, water is used to rinse minerals and chemicals from our skin and hair. However, most water in the Saskatoon area contains high levels of minerals that actually make it harder to remove soap, shampoo, conditioner, chemicals, and dirt from our bodies. It can get a little scientific here, however, we'll try to keep it simple. Basically, the minerals already in the water naturally bond with the soap/dirt/etc... and adhere to your skin. Ever feel like you're "squeaky clean"? Well, most likely that's just the bonded soap and minerals stuck to you - ick! By naturally removing the minerals in your water, the water actually soaks up soap, chemicals, and dirt and rinses it off your skin with the water. This will give you that slick feeling (hint: that's your natural skin and oils coming through!). A Culligan Water Softener can help make your water naturally soft so the products you use on your hair and skin will be working at their most effective levels.
- Laundry & Dishes: Sure, you don't soak in your washing machine or lick your dishes after they've come out of your dish washer (unless it has remains of Saskatoon Berry Pie), however, you DO wear clothes that were washed in your washing machine and eat off plates washed in your dish washer. Just like hard water makes soap and chemicals stick to your skin in the shower, it does the same thing in your washing machine and dish washer. Basically, you're wearing soapy, chemical-covered clothes and eating food that has soap and chemical particles. For obvious reasons this is not great for your health. A Culligan water softener also helps prevent skin irritation from soap covered clothes and makes sure your dishes are completely clean so you can feel a bit better about licking your plate.
So How Do You Know If Your Water May Be Damaging Your Hair, Skin, & Health?
Here's a few basic ways to observe without a microscope or test tube...
You have soap scum buildup on your faucets, fixtures, glass, and shower head.
Your water smells or tastes like a swimming pool
Your water leaves stains in your sinks and/or turns your white clothes grey or orange over time.
So what's a girl to do? Or guy... we know you fellas care too.
Basic water treatment can be highly effective in helping prevent and reverse skin & hair damage. These three options represent what we've found to be the most common solutions for Saskatoon water.
Drinking Water Protection
Reverse Osmosis Drinking water will reduce common contaminants up to 99% while providing an on-demand flow of great tasting, healthy water.
- Connect to your fridge for delicious water & crystal clear ice cubes
- Wireless technology allows you to switch from tap to treated water at the touch of a button
- We'll manage all your filter changes and make sure your water is of the highest quality. No need to remember!
- Bonus! Use this healthy water for teas, soups and even watering your pets and house plants.
Rental, Purchase & Finance Options Available
Complete Home & Health Protection
Our Most Popular and Effective Option
Get the best of both worlds with both an all-natural water softener and a reverse osmosis drinking water system. You'll save mega-bucks on beauty products, cleaning supplies, and on your energy bill.
- Includes Drinking Water Protection & Complete Home Protection for Optimal Health for Your Family & Home
- Improve efficiency in you all your water using appliences
- Improve efficiency and longevity of your drinking water system
- Stellar service and handy dandy reminders for filter changes and service
Bundle & Save with this package! Rental, Purchase, or Finance Options
Bath & Beauty Protection
Using an all-natural water softener, your water will be soft & efficient for your entire home. With state-of-the-art technology & award winning performance, your water will be the envy of the neighborhood!
- Amazing health benefits with water that makes your beauty products more effective and provides your body with the healthy water it needs to function at its best!
- From skin & hair to laundry & dishes, soft water will make sure everything is free of chemicals & nasty residue.
- No more scrubbing hard water stains and scale, Cleaning becomes a cinch and you'll use less chemicals!
Rental, Purchase & Finance Options Available
Find Out Which Option Is Perfect For You, Contact Us Today!
Your local, friendly water expert will learn about your challenges, goals, and budget and come up with a perfect option tailored to what you need. Every person, every home, and every water supply is different which is why you'll also have the option to get a FREE water test!