Culligan Water is great for hair- Effects of Hard Water on Hair and Skin
Culligan water is soft , hard water contains high levels of minerals, specifically magnesium and calcium. The hardness of your water will depend on where you live, because each region will have different levels of hard water depending on its source and treatment. Although hard water is not harmful to your health overall, it can have a huge effect on your hair and skin.How does hard water affect my hair?The minerals present in hard water can make it difficult to achieve a thorough rinse, causing buildup in your hair, which can leave behind residue. Hard water can leave your hair feeling filmy, straw-like, dull, and limp, and your scalp feeling dry and itchy. You could wash your hair several times a day thinking it will fix the problem, but each time you leave the shower you will have the same result. The problem is coming from your water, not your rinse, lather, repeat routine.Another effect you may be noticing is in your hair color. Hard water can cause color-treated hair to wash out very quickly, leading to more frequent color treatments, and further damaging your hair. You may also notice your hair becoming thinner and prone to breakage – this can also be attributed back to hard water.
NSF CBWA certified water bottler and supplier.In the last decade, interest in home water treatment products for drinking water household use has grown tremendously. Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to know whether a particular product is as safe and effective as the manufacturer claims at reducing various contaminants from your water supply. This is why the NSF – The Public Health and Safety Organization created their CBWA CertificationsTo help address concerns about the safety and performance of products sold worldwide and marketed for treating household water supplies,NSF International developed several American National Standards covering a wide array of water treatment systems.
How Do Products Become NSF CBWA Certified?To earn NSF certification, water treatment systems must undergo extensive testing to confirm that they meet the strict requirements of American National Standards. In addition to verifying that the system is structurally sound, NSF verifies that:
- The contaminant reduction claims shown on the label are true.
- The system does not add anything harmful to the water.
- The product labeling, advertising and literature are not misleading.
Benefits of SQF Certification.Certification to GFSI benchmarked standards like SQF increases brand protection and minimizes risk. SQF certification provides independent verification that a product or process complies with specific international standards. It enables a food supplier to give assurances that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards.SQF certification demonstrates a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement, and enables access to top retailers. For more reasons to choose Culligan Saskatoon as your water supplier click here : Why Choose Culligan Water Saskatoon
Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water SystemSince 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. At Culligan, they understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.free water analysis – just call and we’ll come out to your home and test your water for impurities!Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water expertsImagine…Culligan filtered water, fresh from your faucet!!The Aqua-Cleer®system is customized to individual homes and offices. You can experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type
Benefits of The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System Include:
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- May save money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, and recipes.
- Helps the environment, as less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Optional connection to a plumbed-in, gourmet coffee maker for coffee-house-quality beverages at home.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water.
- Optional line to your icemaker for high-quality ice cubes.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised, and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict standards of NSF International.
- he Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with a local Culligan Man to handle everything from installation to refills.