Let’s face it , today’s consumers are more educated about the food they’re providing their families and requiring more information about food quality. One link in the food chain does not get rattled without it affecting the next link. Customers expect more from their retailers and food service providers, who in turn expect more from their suppliers. Culligan Saskatoon is committed to our customers peace of mind when it comes to safety! Culligan Water Is Saskatoon’s only NSF CBWA certified water bottler and supplier and now Culligan Saskatoon is also SQF Certified too!
SQF is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative and is a certification scheme that involves a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products. Heightened consumer demand for increased food safety assurances moves down the chain with retailers and service providers asking suppliers to provide veritable proof that robust food safety control systems have been effectively implemented. These systems must have been properly validated and show evidence of continuous monitoring procedures. This is where a SQF (Safe Quality Food) Program comes in.
· SQF is recognized by retailers and foodservice providers around the world who require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
· Using the SQF certification program will help reduce assessment inconsistencies and costs of multiple assessment standards.
· The SQF Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and links primary production certification to food manufacturing, distribution and agent/broker management certification.
· Administered by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), SQF benefits from continual retailer feedback about consumer concerns. These benefits are passed on to SQF certified suppliers, keeping them a step ahead of their competitors.
· SQF is the only scheme to integrate a quality component as well as food safety.
The Safe Quality Food Institute Mission: To deliver consistent, globally recognized food safety and quality certification programs based on sound scientific principles, consistently applied across all industry sectors, and valued by all stakeholders.
SQF Vision: To be the single most trusted source for global food safety and quality certification.
Culligan Saskatoon have attained SQF Certification as a means to demonstrate to our customers that “Water Matters” to CulliganSaskatoon. Water Matters is not just our company name but our motto! SQF certification meets regulatory food safety requirements and because it is recognized worldwide, it makes it easier for customers to identify our due diligence in food safety, quality and government regulatory compliance.
SQF is a global food safety initiative that follows the food process from “farm to fork” or in this case “source water to glass” to ensure that all the steps we take along the way have a food safety & quality system to be verified and validated throughout our process. These steps focus on hazard analysis, risk assessment and proactive prevention strategies.
For more reasons to choose Culligan Saskatoon as your water supplier click here : Why Choose Culligan Water Saskatoon