Let’s face it , today’s consumers are more educated about the food they’re providing their families and requiring more information about food quality. One link in the food chain does not get rattled without it affecting the next link. Customers expect more from their retailers and food service providers, who in turn expect more from their suppliers. Culligan Saskatoon is committed to our customers peace of mind when it comes to safety! Culligan Water Is Saskatoon’s only NSF CBWA certified water bottler and supplier and now Culligan Saskatoon is also SQF Certified too!
SQF is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative and is a certification scheme that involves a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products. Heightened consumer demand for increased food safety assurances moves down the chain with retailers and service providers asking suppliers to provide veritable proof that robust food safety control systems have been effectively implemented. These systems must have been properly validated and show evidence of continuous monitoring procedures. This is where a SQF (Safe Quality Food) Program comes in.
· SQF is recognized by retailers and foodservice providers around the world who require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
· Using the SQF certification program will help reduce assessment inconsistencies and costs of multiple assessment standards.
· The SQF Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and links primary production certification to food manufacturing, distribution and agent/broker management certification.
· Administered by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), SQF benefits from continual retailer feedback about consumer concerns. These benefits are passed on to SQF certified suppliers, keeping them a step ahead of their competitors.
· SQF is the only scheme to integrate a quality component as well as food safety.
The Safe Quality Food Institute Mission: To deliver consistent, globally recognized food safety and quality certification programs based on sound scientific principles, consistently applied across all industry sectors, and valued by all stakeholders.
SQF Vision: To be the single most trusted source for global food safety and quality certification.
Culligan Saskatoon have attained SQF Certification as a means to demonstrate to our customers that “Water Matters” to CulliganSaskatoon. Water Matters is not just our company name but our motto! SQF certification meets regulatory food safety requirements and because it is recognized worldwide, it makes it easier for customers to identify our due diligence in food safety, quality and government regulatory compliance.
SQF is a global food safety initiative that follows the food process from “farm to fork” or in this case “source water to glass” to ensure that all the steps we take along the way have a food safety & quality system to be verified and validated throughout our process. These steps focus on hazard analysis, risk assessment and proactive prevention strategies.
For more reasons to choose Culligan Saskatoon as your water supplier click here : Why Choose Culligan Water Saskatoon
In our latest commercial Joy Ann Scott , Culligan Saskatooon’s Safe quality Food Practitioner, shares more reasons why Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon water supplier.
NSF CBWA certified water bottler and supplier.In the last decade, interest in home water treatment products for drinking water household use has grown tremendously. Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to know whether a particular product is as safe and effective as the manufacturer claims at reducing various contaminants from your water supply. This is why the NSF – The Public Health and Safety Organization created their CBWA CertificationsTo help address concerns about the safety and performance of products sold worldwide and marketed for treating household water supplies,NSF International developed several American National Standards covering a wide array of water treatment systems.
How Do Products Become NSF CBWA Certified?To earn NSF certification, water treatment systems must undergo extensive testing to confirm that they meet the strict requirements of American National Standards. In addition to verifying that the system is structurally sound, NSF verifies that:
- The contaminant reduction claims shown on the label are true.
- The system does not add anything harmful to the water.
- The product labeling, advertising and literature are not misleading.
Benefits of SQF Certification.Certification to GFSI benchmarked standards like SQF increases brand protection and minimizes risk. SQF certification provides independent verification that a product or process complies with specific international standards. It enables a food supplier to give assurances that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards.SQF certification demonstrates a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement, and enables access to top retailers. For more reasons to choose Culligan Saskatoon as your water supplier click here : Why Choose Culligan Water Saskatoon
Culligan Water Softeners Provide The Best Water For Your Health Inside & OutHard water can be hard on both your house and you. Take the edge off with Culligan Saskatoon home water softening systems. Each is designed to help reduce water contaminants and scale buildup, plus extend the life of your appliances.
Experience the difference a Culligan Water Softener makes. Reduce hard water and its effects on your home.
Culligan Water Coolers A Green ChoiceAmericans alone purchase 28 billion single-serve water bottles each year – 86% of which end up in landfills. Choosing Culligan makes a big difference. … is equivalent to 37 single-serve bottles, and it’s reused up to 90 times before it’s recycled. … With no caps or bottles, you reduce waste, and you also savetime and money.
Since 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. At Culligan, they understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family. Since 2013 Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts.
How Trusted Saskatoon finds the businesses they promote and partner with.
- They look for locally accountable businesses that have a reputation for quality driven excellence in the Saskatoon market.
- Customers, clients and suppliers nominate businesses they are impressed with.
- They survey many of their past customers personally.
- They check the businesses online reputation and we speak to business references and past customers personally.
- All past customers we speak to are surveyed – it is a pass or fail!
- They ensure any required licenses, qualifications, WCB and insurances are valid and up to date.
The water experts at Culligan Saskatoon LOVE helping people with their water issues. Hear from one of our happy clients who had HARD water issues . Our water softners did the job!! Like we always say..Better water Pure and Simple!
Culligan Saskatoon are Local & Family OwnedWe’ve had the opportunity to serve the Saskatoon and Surrounding areas since 1947 and help provide outstanding products and services to our customers. We’ve got the technology and research of a global corporation backing us, however at our heart we’re a small mom and pop shop here to serve you and help our team members stick around and be involved in our community.Culligan’s Products:Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Reduces Many Common Contaminants.
With nearly 240 bottles of delicious drinking water at your kitchen sink, your family will use water for more than drinking.
- Crystal-Clear Ice Cubes
- Boiling Water for Cooking
- Rinsing Fruits and Vegetables
- For Your Dogs, Cats, and all Your Pets
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Improves the Taste Of:
- Mixed Drinks (they’ve never tasted better than with Culligan water)
- Homemade Sauces (cooks love cooking with Culligan)
Since 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. At Culligan, they understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.Culligan’s Products:Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
Culligan Water Saskatoon Reverse OsmosisSince 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of our customers’ lives. At Culligan, we understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.What is Reverse Osmosis?This is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure pushing the tap water through a semipermeable membrane.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM- G2 Series from CulliganEffective water treatment that is easy to manage. Culligan makes it simple to manage your water for drinking and industrial processes. The G2 Reverse Osmosis system is a flexible, expandable configuration customized to help meet your most demanding and exacting consumption needs. Manage the reverse osmosis system using an easy-to-reach electronic controller that automates when to get the quantity and quality of water based on your specific requirements. The G2 RO combines durable and efficient equipment, systems experience, and technical experts who understand your unique requirements. From planning your system to installing your water treatment equipment, Culligan delivers the quality of water to meet your needs. Contact us today to find out more!
“Better Water Pure and Simple”
Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
For decades Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. The team at Culligan hopes to raise the quality of your life by purifying its most essential element: water. Culligan Saskatoon’s trained experts have seen about every water problem imaginable…. and solved these problems to deliver the refreshing, clean and pure water that’s become their hallmark. Free of contaminants and minerals, water treated with Culligan softeners or filtration systems will make an impression on you and your household, and at the work place.
Does your hair and skin feel dry, dead or itchy?The problem is often your water!A Culligan Whole House System takes out the sediment leaving your hair and skin soft, smooth and ALIVE!From simple bottled water to Reverse Osmosis systems and Water Softeners, Culligan Saskatoon has solutions for you –Our team are hard working, honest and we understand the value of relationships and excellent customer service .. pure and simple, and that’s why Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water Experts!
Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water SystemSince 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. At Culligan, they understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.free water analysis – just call and we’ll come out to your home and test your water for impurities!Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water expertsImagine…Culligan filtered water, fresh from your faucet!!The Aqua-Cleer®system is customized to individual homes and offices. You can experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type
Benefits of The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System Include:
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- May save money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, and recipes.
- Helps the environment, as less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Optional connection to a plumbed-in, gourmet coffee maker for coffee-house-quality beverages at home.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water.
- Optional line to your icemaker for high-quality ice cubes.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised, and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict standards of NSF International.
- he Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with a local Culligan Man to handle everything from installation to refills.