NSF CBWA certified water bottler and supplier.In the last decade, interest in home water treatment products for drinking water household use has grown tremendously. Unfortunately, it isn’t always easy to know whether a particular product is as safe and effective as the manufacturer claims at reducing various contaminants from your water supply. This is why the NSF – The Public Health and Safety Organization created their CBWA CertificationsTo help address concerns about the safety and performance of products sold worldwide and marketed for treating household water supplies,NSF International developed several American National Standards covering a wide array of water treatment systems.
How Do Products Become NSF CBWA Certified?To earn NSF certification, water treatment systems must undergo extensive testing to confirm that they meet the strict requirements of American National Standards. In addition to verifying that the system is structurally sound, NSF verifies that:
- The contaminant reduction claims shown on the label are true.
- The system does not add anything harmful to the water.
- The product labeling, advertising and literature are not misleading.
Benefits of SQF Certification.Certification to GFSI benchmarked standards like SQF increases brand protection and minimizes risk. SQF certification provides independent verification that a product or process complies with specific international standards. It enables a food supplier to give assurances that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards.SQF certification demonstrates a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement, and enables access to top retailers. For more reasons to choose Culligan Saskatoon as your water supplier click here : Why Choose Culligan Water Saskatoon
Culligan Water Softeners Provide The Best Water For Your Health Inside & OutHard water can be hard on both your house and you. Take the edge off with Culligan Saskatoon home water softening systems. Each is designed to help reduce water contaminants and scale buildup, plus extend the life of your appliances.
Experience the difference a Culligan Water Softener makes. Reduce hard water and its effects on your home.
How Trusted Saskatoon finds the businesses they promote and partner with.
- They look for locally accountable businesses that have a reputation for quality driven excellence in the Saskatoon market.
- Customers, clients and suppliers nominate businesses they are impressed with.
- They survey many of their past customers personally.
- They check the businesses online reputation and we speak to business references and past customers personally.
- All past customers we speak to are surveyed – it is a pass or fail!
- They ensure any required licenses, qualifications, WCB and insurances are valid and up to date.
Culligan Saskatoon are Local & Family OwnedWe’ve had the opportunity to serve the Saskatoon and Surrounding areas since 1947 and help provide outstanding products and services to our customers. We’ve got the technology and research of a global corporation backing us, however at our heart we’re a small mom and pop shop here to serve you and help our team members stick around and be involved in our community.Culligan’s Products:Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Reduces Many Common Contaminants.
With nearly 240 bottles of delicious drinking water at your kitchen sink, your family will use water for more than drinking.
- Crystal-Clear Ice Cubes
- Boiling Water for Cooking
- Rinsing Fruits and Vegetables
- For Your Dogs, Cats, and all Your Pets
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Improves the Taste Of:
- Mixed Drinks (they’ve never tasted better than with Culligan water)
- Homemade Sauces (cooks love cooking with Culligan)
Culligan Water Saskatoon Reverse OsmosisSince 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of our customers’ lives. At Culligan, we understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.What is Reverse Osmosis?This is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure pushing the tap water through a semipermeable membrane.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM- G2 Series from CulliganEffective water treatment that is easy to manage. Culligan makes it simple to manage your water for drinking and industrial processes. The G2 Reverse Osmosis system is a flexible, expandable configuration customized to help meet your most demanding and exacting consumption needs. Manage the reverse osmosis system using an easy-to-reach electronic controller that automates when to get the quantity and quality of water based on your specific requirements. The G2 RO combines durable and efficient equipment, systems experience, and technical experts who understand your unique requirements. From planning your system to installing your water treatment equipment, Culligan delivers the quality of water to meet your needs. Contact us today to find out more!
“Better Water Pure and Simple”
Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water experts
Does your hair and skin feel dry, dead or itchy?The problem is often your water!A Culligan Whole House System takes out the sediment leaving your hair and skin soft, smooth and ALIVE!From simple bottled water to Reverse Osmosis systems and Water Softeners, Culligan Saskatoon has solutions for you –Our team are hard working, honest and we understand the value of relationships and excellent customer service .. pure and simple, and that’s why Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water Experts!
Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water SystemSince 1949, Culligan Saskatoon’s mission has been to deliver high-quality water treatment products that will benefit every part of their customers’ lives. At Culligan, they understand that a water quality improvement system is an investment in your family.free water analysis – just call and we’ll come out to your home and test your water for impurities!Culligan are your Trusted Saskatoon Water expertsImagine…Culligan filtered water, fresh from your faucet!!The Aqua-Cleer®system is customized to individual homes and offices. You can experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type
Benefits of The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System Include:
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- May save money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, and recipes.
- Helps the environment, as less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Optional connection to a plumbed-in, gourmet coffee maker for coffee-house-quality beverages at home.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water.
- Optional line to your icemaker for high-quality ice cubes.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised, and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict standards of NSF International.
- he Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with a local Culligan Man to handle everything from installation to refills.
Here we share a tip & a video on 8 Ways a Culligan Water Softener will benefit you:
1. You’ll use less soap and cleaning products when you have a Culligan water softener.
2. Want softer, more manageable hair? Without a buildup of hard water minerals in your hair, you will!
3. If you have sensitive skin, soft water reduces the irritation from soaps and shampoos.
4. The plumbing and water-using appliances in your home will last longer with soft water, which reduces mineral buildup that clogs pipes and lowers water pressure.
5. Do you color your hair? Having a water softener in your home will help colored hair stay bright and radiant for longer.
6. Razor burn is a pain — literally. With soft water, razors glide more easily across the skin. The blades will last longer, too!
7. Are your dishes spotty when you take them out of the dishwasher? Bet you have hard water. A softener will remove harmful minerals that can cloud or etch your glassware.
8. Clothes last longer, stay softer and remain brighter with soft water – hard water leaves mineral particles in the weave of most fabrics causing them to look dull and dingy.Like us on Facebook Here– See more at: http://www.trustedsaskatoon.com/blog/post/Trusted-Saskatoon-Water-Experts-Culligan-tip-on-10-Ways-Culligan-Water-Systems-Will-Benefit-You.aspx